Covered California is a private health insurance exchange that was established through Affordable Care Act legislation for individuals and families not eligible for Medi-Cal. This program allows California residents to purchase quality health insurance plans to fit individual and family needs. The cost of each insurance plan is based on certain factors, including family size and income. Find out if Covered California is right for you and your family by requesting enrollment assistance.
Covered California benefits include:
- Emergency care
- Hospitalization, such as surgery
- Maternity and prenatal care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Preventative and wellness services
To enroll, you'll need to provide the following documentation:
- State-issued photo identification
- Resident alien card (if applicable)
- Proof of residency, such as a lease agreement
- Latest 1040 IRS tax document
- Proof of current income
For enrollment assistance, contact our Certified Enrollment Counselors by completing the form below.