Use the Request an Appointment tab to have a trans-informed staff member contact you.
- Request an Appointment
Mental Health Services
Our warm and caring mental health services staff provides support to the health of the whole body, including physical, emotional and mental well-being. Whether you need someone to talk to or are seeking care for emotional and psychological disorders, our trained clinicians employ behavioral therapies and evidence-based practices to get you the help you need.
- Adult & Child Psychiatry and Counseling
- Case Management
- Clinic, School and Home-Based Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual, Couples, Family & Group Counseling
- Medication Management
- Parenting Workshops
- Psychological Testing for Children & Adults
- Youth Behavioral Health
- Mobile Counseling Centers*
*only at FHCSD