Use the Request an Appointment tab to have a trans-informed staff member contact you.
- Request an Appointment
Regular eye exams are an important part of your overall health, as many eye and vision problems have no obvious signs or symptoms. Eye exams are also a way of detecting chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, hypertension and diabetes. We use a variety of tests and procedures to evaluate the health of your eyes and offer prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses. See below for a full list of services.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Pediatric Vision Exams
- Dry Eye Management
- Diabetic Retinopathy Evaluation
- Diagnostic and Medical Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Urgent Care for Eye Infections and Injuries
- Cataract and Glaucoma Screenings
- Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery Consults and Referrals
- Prescription Eyeglasses and Contacts
- Annual Dilated Eye Exams
- Visual Acuity Test
- Visual Field Testing